Purchases and sales
You fly privately on a regular basis, enjoy travelling in comfort and are looking for complete freedom to go wherever you wish. Having your own private jet makes all of this possible. But what does owning a private aircraft actually cost and would it be worthwhile in your case?
- Tailormade analysis and advice
- Guidance from orientation to deal
- Legal and tax assistance purchase agreement
- Best matching deal in the current market conditions
Download the brochure with more information below
We give you the flexibility of going wherever you want, whenever you want. And it is our mission to ensure travel is no longer perceived as a chore, but rather as an experience that is pleasant, safe and relaxing, so that time literally flies by! With Exxaero the world is your oyster: you will be able to fly anywhere within hours.
Experience the extra mile
- We strive to be pioneers in terms of the service we offer and in innovation. We achieve this, in part, by employing our own crew; they have been trained according to the latest standards in the market. You can book a flight or an empty leg with us with just one click of the button.
- We want our passengers to enjoy our exceptional service, our flexibility and our ability to give them unrivalled access to destinations all over the world. Our pilots accompany our passengers until they have reached their final flight destination.
- We understand our clients and their needs. We pay close attention to how they like to travel and ask them questions in this respect, so that our services tie in with our clients’ lifestyle and wishes every step of the way.
- We ensure the smooth running of your private aircraft right off the bat so that you can reap the benefits of ownership without any of the cumbersome management responsibilities. And we make sure your aircraft is a profitable asset. What is more, we offer a tailor-made business model for maintenance and management, so that our clients are guaranteed the best fuel prices, the lowest insurance rates, experienced pilots and much more – always.
Your Exxaero crew
Bas van Asperdt