We are looking for an additional crew planner to join our team. As crew planner you plan and process the short and long term planning of our operation. As you may know, the business aviation world involves constant last minute changes which have a continuous impact on the crew planning. So you will always have enough to do.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Planning the pilots on our fleet
- Allocating the days off and holidays of the pilots
- Planning the training of both pilots and non-flying personnel so that everyone is current at all times
- Contacts with external and internal trainers and training organisations at home and abroad
- Daily consultation and coordination with the operations, sales and customer service departments
- Maintaining contact with all pilots and hostesses on our fleet
This is what we are looking for in you
Do you like working in a nice team? Do you enjoy the challenge of going the extra mile every time?
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing, German language is desirable
- Stress resistant and able to make quick decisions
- HBO+ thinking and working level
- Average MS-Office skills, mainly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in private aviation is not required, but desirable
A challenging position in a not everyday industry, with many responsibilities within a dynamic and fast growing company. You will become part of our team at Schiphol or Eindhoven Airport.
Are you ready to board the next flight to your dream career?
Exxaero is a private jet company engaged in the purchase, sale, management and lease of private jets. Exxaero specialises in personalised private flights for our clients in Europe and far beyond. With an eye for detail and a listening ear to our clients’ needs, Exxaero guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction. With our experience and speciality in exclusive private jet flights, we set the standard in our industry.
Send your application to Eline Verhoeven: email@example.com